Want to put a spin on your usual seafood dinner? You won’t regret taking a little extra time with this recipe. Using our Bolani Garlic Mint Yogurt as a marinade will give your dinner a break from your everyday salt and pepper seasoning.
-3.5 Ounces of Tilapia (two pieces total)
-2 tbsp of Bolani Garlic Mint Yogurt
-2 tbsp of Olive Oil-2 tbsp of Bolani Cilantro Pesto
-2 tbsp of Bolani Sweet Jalapeno
- Spread Bolani Garlic Mint Yogurt evenly on both sides of the Tilapia. Let the tilapia marinate for 1-5 hours.
- After marinating, prepare a skillet with oil.
- Pan fry tilapia on both sides over medium high heat until they are golden brown (about 4 minutes per side). Remove from heat and let cool on a paper towel.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Bolani Cilantro Pesto and Bolani Sweet Jalapeno.
- Slather mixture evenly over both sides of the tilapia. Return to skillet and cook for one more minute on both sides. Remove from heat.