Have you ever had Bolani for breakfast? Try it with this recipe. You’ll get to enjoy a variety of textures and flavors while having a fantastic first meal of the day with layers of egg, cheese, and spicy potato.
– 1/2 Potato Bolani
– 2 eggs
– 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
– Fresh Arugula
1) Crisp Potato Bolani on both sides in a pan (5 minutes per side)
2) In a seperate pan, put 1/2 Tsp. of Olive Oil and add 2 eggs
3) Cook eggs over easy
4) Place the Potato Bolani on your plate of choice
5) Place the Arugula on top of the Potato Bolani
6) Place the eggs on top
7) Season with salt and peppper to your personal preference.